The Black and White Contest is now closed! Look out for the winners, they will be notified and announced by May 31st!
One 1st Place Winner
• PRINT: A 30” x 40” True RC black & white print with wood brace of winning image (Value $620) (40” will be the long dimension by fall)
• STORE FRONT EXPOSURE: Winning image will be displayed with photo credit at Duggal’s corporate location located at 29 w 23rd Street New York, NY 10010
• MAGAZINE EXPOSURE: Full-page feature (image, description and photo credit) featured in Digital Photo Pro Magazine
• ONLINE EXPOSURE: Image featured as the 1st place winner on Duggal’s Connect Blog (Over 10,000 visitors a month and is emailed out to over 1,500 industry professionals)
• FEATURED ONLINE EXPOSURE: Special Article written about the winner and their work posted on Duggal’s Connect Blog, seen by over 10,000 visitors per month!
• PRINT: 16″ x 20″ True RC black & white print
• MAGAZINE EXPOSURE: Your image and photo credit along with the other runner ups will be featured in Digital Photo Pro Magazine
• ONLINE EXPOSURE: Image and photo credit featured on Duggal’s Connect Blog (Over 10,000 visitors a month and is emailed out to over 1,500 industry professionals)
RULES & TERMS
Entering The Contest & Submission Requirements Online Submissions Only
Photographs may have slight digital alterations but any alterations deemed excessive or overtly artificial will be disqualified. Disqualifications will be made at the sole discretion of the judges.
All images must have a photo caption and include the subject of the image and the location the image was taken. Images will not be accepted that depict the harassment or abuse of animals and/or children or wanton danger to the environment.
To enter your submissions please visit duggal.com/connect/contest and register • Register by entering your First and Last Name, Email Address, Twitter Handle (If Applicable) • Upload Image (Image format should be a high resolution JPEG at 200 DPI or higher. Enter your photo caption (Max 50 words) • Submit your entry
Once the registration process has been completed, you will be directed to a page confirming your entry.
Only one image and caption can be submitted per artist. If more than one image is submitted artist will be disqualified.
Contest Dates and Deadlines:
The end date of the contest has now been extended.
The Duggal Photo Contest begins March 1st, 2013 Eastern Standard Time (EST) and now ends April 30st, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
Who May Enter: Professionals, amateurs, students…anyone! (Except employees of Duggal and Digital Photo Pro).
Judging: Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, photographic quality, impact, originality, composition and overall artistic value.
Judges will consist of professional photographers, professional printing technicians and Digital Photo Pro Magazine.
Consent Agreement: Submission of an entry to the contest automatically constitutes the contestant’s acceptance of all conditions set forth in the above rules. By submitting images you grant Duggal the right to edit and use the entry in exhibitions and promotions in print and online. Photo credit will always be included (as it was submitted – © First Name Last Name). You also grant Duggal permission to put you on our e-mail list to receive our weekly blog updates (you can opt out at anytime).
Entries not complying with the rules set forth above will be disqualified.
If you have questions about the above information or would like to know if your photo is eligible please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org