Keep up to date with the latest blog updates weekly
Landscape Photography Contest
Landscape Photography Contest
With warmer weather and longer days upon us, it’s a great time of year for landscape photography. Whether you’re camping, hiking, hitting the Interstate for a road trip or just relaxing at the beach, the land around you is at its aesthetic peak. Sunrises, sunsets, plains, beaches, skylines – whatever inspires you – take a great landscape shot and enter Duggal’s Landscape Photography contest.
RULES & TERMS
Entering The Contest & Submission Requirements Online Submissions Only
Photographs may have slight digital alterations but any images with noticeable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc. will be disqualified.
All images must have a photo caption and include the subject of the image and the location the image was taken. Images will not be accepted that depict harassment of animals or danger to the environment.
To enter your submissions please visit duggal.com/connect/contest and register. • Register by entering your First and Last Name, Email Address, Twitter Handle (If Applicable) • Upload Image (Image format should be a high resolution JPEG at 150 DPI or higher, please make sure your file size is 5mb or larger. Enter your photo caption (Max 50 words) • Submit your entry
Once the registration process has been completed, you will be directed to a page confirming your entry.
Only one image and caption can be submitted per artist. If more than one image is submitted, artist will be disqualified.
Contest Dates and Deadlines The Duggal Photo Contest begins June 1st, 2013 at 12:00am EST and ends July 31st, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
We will announce the winners on August 31st, 2013.
Who May Enter Professionals, amateurs, students…anyone! (except employees of Duggal and Digital Photo Pro)
Entry Fees There is no cost to enter!
Judging Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, photographic quality and impact, originality, composition and overall artistic value. Judging will also be based on the usability for Duggal Visual Solutions & Duggal Eco Imaging printed and online marketing materials.
Judges will consist of professional photographers, professional printing technicians and Digital Photo Pro Magazine.
Consent Agreement Submission of an entry to the contest automatically constitutes the contestant’s acceptance of all conditions set forth in the above rules. By submitting images you grant Duggal the right to use the entry in exhibitions and promotions in print and online. Photo credit will always be included (as it was submitted – © First Name, Last Name). You also grant Duggal permission to put you on our e-mail list to receive our weekly blog updates (you can opt out at anytime).
Entries not complying with the rules set forth above will be disqualified.
If you have questions about the above information or would like to know if your photo is eligible please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One 1st Place Winner
• PRINT: A 30” x 40” digital gallery plexi print with wood brace of winning image (Value $515) Glossy or Matte (40” will be the long dimension by fall)
• STORE FRONT EXPOSURE: Winning image will be displayed with photo credit at Duggal’s corporate location located at 29 w 23rd Street New York, NY 10010
• MAGAZINE EXPOSURE: Featured in Digital Photo Pro Magazine (image, description and photo credit).
• ONLINE EXPOSURE: Image featured as the 1st place winner on Duggal’s Connect Blog (Over 13,000 visitors a month and is emailed out to over 2,000 industry professionals)
• FEATURED ONLINE EXPOSURE: Special Article written about the winner and their work posted on Duggal’s Connect Blog, seen by over 10,000 visitors per month!
• PRINT: 16″ x 20″ Digital C Print (Glossy or Matte)
• MAGAZINE EXPOSURE: Your image and photo credit along with the other runner-ups will be featured in Digital Photo Pro Magazine online exposure.
• ONLINE EXPOSURE: Image and photo credit featured on Duggal’s Connect Blog (Over 13,000 visitors a month and is emailed out to over 2,000 industry professionals)